October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Don/Dad!


Happy Birthday to the most wonderful father and husband EVER!!! We love you, and hope your Birthday is the best..... here are just a few of the reasons why we love him!

1- He works hard to support our family.

2- He spends quality time with our children & respects them.

3- He is a good example & would do anything for anyone.

4- He is forgiving & is very Christlike.

5- He loves Pumpkin pie & his birthday gives me an excuse to make some.

6-He is just the very Best!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Becky Smith said...

Happy Birthday Don...I hope you have a great day! YOU ROCK.

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Don! How many is this now?:)I hope your family has something fun planned for the celebration!!!

Andrea Sheets said...

I loved the collage Jenn. It looks great. Becky Farley mentioned that she would like to go out to lunch sometime. What do you think??? Any excuse to get some good food huh???

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweetie.

I love you too.

Don

Brigitte said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!

Our wonderful family said...

thoughs are really cute pictures, it's crazy how fast your kids have grown it seems like it was just yesterday when James was just a little kid. Pitbulls are very good dogs as long as they have good owners , my dog is so sweet she was really sick when we got her but I think she is getting better now. Alikka is loving school she even asks to go to school on the weekends. Happy Birthday Don.

Jenny