October 28, 2008

Corn Maze Fun!!






Last night we decided to take the kids to the Corn Maze, since our time to do this is quickly running out! Of course James did his typical thing (he hides & then he jumps out, to see how bad he can scare you). We are all pretty used to this, so he doesn't get much of a reaction from us anymore. Any way We had a really fun time & this just may be something we do every year!! Here are some pictures from the night:)!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Looks like fun! I love the ones at night... that's what our kids wanted to do but decided that the daytime would be better for the little kids. Good pictures!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged, come on over and play!

Andrea Sheets said...

Hey Jennifer!
I thought of you in Disneyland!!! We had a great trip, but we're still recovering! Now onto Halloween. Loved the corn maze pics!
ANdrea

Brigitte said...

I love this time of year! Corn mazes are the best. But what was your corn maze in the shape of? There was one of David Archuletta at Cornbellies. It was INTENSE!