Sunday my family had the opportunity to go to the Draper Temple Dedication! A couple of months ago we did a walk through & it was amazing!! Everyone got their "special"(Golden Tickets) early so we wouldn't miss out on this experience! There was such a wonderful spirit there and it lingered throughout the night. I am so grateful for the knowledge that my family is forever, & that it doesn't end with death. In this world where there is so much turmoil & uncertainty the one thing I am certain of is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It gives me such comfort. President Monson told of a story of a time he went to a funeral of a young mother, as he met the youngest daughter, she looked at him and said "Brother Monson, Don't Cry.... My mom said that we will be with her again and I know it's true, because my mom always told the truth." I know that we have the fullness of the Gospel on the earth today, and I am so glad to be a part of it! I am truly blessed every day in one way or another by having it in my life. What a blessing it is to have had this special experience with my precious family. I am grateful for the Temple in my life
Families can be Together Forever!






3 comments:
I love this post! The picture is cute too:)
Way cute kids, so glad your family was able to embrace the Spirit during this special event. We will soon have a Temple coming in the town I grew up in, Central AZ and I can't wait to take my girls.
Post a Comment