Awwww...Ashlee looks so cute! She definitely went all out on the green. As you know...I am not a very observant person and I don't usually pay attention to blog backgrounds, etc. However, I must say this is the cutest background! It makes me excited for Spring and Easter. You never cease to amaze me with your talents! I love you.
Cute background Jenny! I've checked out your background blog and you have some cute stuff up. I think I might swipe one of those as soon as I get around to updating my look.
My name is Jennifer Hulet, I am a mom to 3 kids, James, Jake and Ashlee. I love to scrapbook and blog. As you can probably tell..... my life is crazy and busy, but I love it and wouldn't have it any other way:)!
3 comments:
Awwww...Ashlee looks so cute! She definitely went all out on the green. As you know...I am not a very observant person and I don't usually pay attention to blog backgrounds, etc. However, I must say this is the cutest background! It makes me excited for Spring and Easter. You never cease to amaze me with your talents! I love you.
I love Ashlee's haircut! It's way cute. She's such a doll. Your page looks so cute (as does mine thanks to you)!
Cute background Jenny! I've checked out your background blog and you have some cute stuff up. I think I might swipe one of those as soon as I get around to updating my look.
And way to be all festive! Ashlee looks so cute!
Post a Comment