January 14, 2009

Just For Fun


I was just going through my pictures & I came across this cute picture of Ashlee & her friends from our ward on a trip to the temple grounds & to see a movie at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Ashlee loves all things that have to do with the Church, so these sort of outings are her very favorite! I have a very special girl in my Ashlee! I am also very grateful for wonderful teachers and leaders who do such a good job(Andrea,Jen & Cathy)Ashlee loves you!

6 comments:

ashlee nichole said...

uuummmmm Jen is in a new class.....to teach...........................................................................................BUT I MISS HER!!!!!!!!!

Kathy said...

I love this scrapbook kit! I have it downloaded too:). The blog looks great... you will have to come visit this summer and help me. I still need to do your video too! And yes I know Annalen!!! She grew up 2 doors down from us! Her parents still live here. She was friends with Cari Evans and came babysitting with her a time or two. Tell her HI for me!

Brigitte said...

I love how your scrapped the photo! Where did you find the wordart? It's super cute. :)

Brian and Brandy said...

where did you get the font that is too cute! you are so crafty! I need to get back into blogging again. you always have new posts I love your blog!

Mike and Shaurie Berlin said...

Oh that makes me miss the hot summer days. Your page looks so dang cute!

The Linfords said...

Thats so good that you have raised a daughter with those ideals especially in today's world. It seems kind of scary to raise kids these days, it's good to see a youg girl rooted in the gospel.