
As we come to the close of one year, we look forward to the starting of another one....I always love to start fresh. A clean slate, if you will. Some things that we are looking forward to in 2009 are:
James finishing 11th grade,and starting his last year of High school.(sniff)
Jake finishing 8th grade & starting his last year of Jr. High.(sniff,sniff)
Ashlee finishing 5th grade & starting her last year of Elementary school.(sniff,sniff,sniff)
Ashlee turning 12, graduating from primary, and going into the Young Womens program. I can't believe my baby is 12 already!
Going to Hawaii(hopefully, I can talk Don into taking me:))
Going to Disneyland in the fall.
We are all excited to see what the new year brings. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
January 1, 2009
"2009"
Another Amazing Post Brought To You By
jen hulet
at
1:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Your kids are all the same school age apart as my first three. We just did all those this year. I know what you mean. Sniff, sniff.
Happy New Year! Time really does fly doesn't it?! It is exciting to see our kids grow into responsible working adults but so hard to loose their childhood too. I guess you can't have both... I just wish life would slow down a bit. Your party with the magician looked like a lot of fun. I hope you had a great holiday season!
good post,mom
Post a Comment