December 26, 2008

Our Outing at Temple Square!









Last Sunday, we took our family along with Grandma Smith, Becky, Gary & Laura to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights. It has actually been at least a couple of years since the last time we went. The lights were beautiful, and the Temple seemed to be "Glowing"! It was really cold but there was an amazing spirit that we felt there as we watched the Nativity! My kids asked a lot of questions about the Temple & we were able to share our testimonies about it. Afterwards we had homemade donuts(Thank you Kathy & Lorraine for the yummy recipe.)& hot cocoa. It is always a fun way to end an evening!

1 comments:

Figgins said...

This is Monica Figgins. I still am trying to figure out the facebook thing. I don't even know how you find people. But I did link to your blog. That is much easier for me. I remember the your face but not the name. I am impressed you remembered me and even found me. You have a very cute family. I'm glad you had a great Christmas. I'm sure I will keep checking your blog. I like to see what people are up too.
Monica Figgins