





I am one of those people who just loves traditions! I grew up with a lot of fun memories with my family & although we have made some of our own traditions, I want my children to enjoy some of the same things I held dear when I was young. One of my favorites is Grandma Smith's Christmas Eve dinner! My mom makes a great meal; ham and turkey, a variety of salads and A LOT of cookies and candy! We look forward to this every year! My kids have the opportunity to play with cousins while I visit with the adults in the family. I really don't think you can have too many traditions! I hope this one continues for generations. Thank you Grandma for the Wonderful dinner. You're the best and we love you so much!!!
December 25, 2008
Grandma's Christmas Eve Dinner!
Another Amazing Post Brought To You By
jen hulet
at
7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I do miss the Christmas eve parties.... We never get enough opportunities to visit with everyone. I wish you guys all lived a little closer to us!
Post a Comment