As a mother I always see the good in my children, but it's always nice when others see it too.
Hardly a Sunday goes by when someone doesn't approach us and tell us how wonderful James is .Today I also got this sweet note in the mail from a friend of mine in our ward. It just made my day. James is such an amazing young man and we are so proud of him and all of our children~
Hardly a Sunday goes by when someone doesn't approach us and tell us how wonderful James is .Today I also got this sweet note in the mail from a friend of mine in our ward. It just made my day. James is such an amazing young man and we are so proud of him and all of our children~
*Thanks Lisa for the kind words....they mean a lot!







2 comments:
so very sweet. Jen, tell me all your secrets and what you've done to make such wonderful kiddos. I hope to get these same kind of notes one day!
love the note! And you are right, they are all great kids! I'm sure James has a great time working with people... can't wait for him to be a missionary!
Post a Comment