Christmas has come and gone and since January IS the most depressing month of the year. I was thinking about how many fun things I have to look forward to this year.
***
***
1~I am a spring/summer kind of gal so that is always something I look forward to and LOVE!
**
2~ The U2 concert that I got tickets to LAST Valentine's day is May 24th.
3~James will Enter the Missionary Training Center to serve a mission. in the Summer.
.4~New York City in September.
5~ "Wicked" the musical in New York City in September.
2011 is looking better already:)!










1 comments:
Oh Jen, you are a woman after my own heart and love of crafting. Thanks for sharing the link....and I wish I were going to all these cool places in 2011. Wicked is one I've been wanting to see for so long. We spent some time in LA, and tried getting in during the last 2 night...fat chance on that. Then it was coming to Tucson this year and I was trying to talk my husband into the value of me going...but I haven't won him over yet. He is the same man, that while sitting in the true opera house in Sydney Australia watching "De Barber of Seville" he slept through the whole thing in the grandest of buildings in the world....they even displayed the words so we could understand what they were saying and he still conked out. I will win him over eventually. Have so much fun in all your adventures this year. Do you think we will ever be able to get together for lunch or something....I am in Lehi...where are you??
Post a Comment