oh jen...that is the cutest ever. So, guess what, we had to give our little puppy to another family because WE ARE MOVING TO UTAH...sad about our puppy because we will miss her, but we found a great family for her...and then we are headed to the Gila Valley for 2 weeks during Christmas and then to find a house somewhere close to Lindon, Utah...probably Lehi or something...we don't know exactly yet,,,,but I will be in your neck of the woods!!
My name is Jennifer Hulet, I am a mom to 3 kids, James, Jake and Ashlee. I love to scrapbook and blog. As you can probably tell..... my life is crazy and busy, but I love it and wouldn't have it any other way:)!
2 comments:
Cute! And... thanks so much for my background and header! I absolutely love it!
oh jen...that is the cutest ever. So, guess what, we had to give our little puppy to another family because WE ARE MOVING TO UTAH...sad about our puppy because we will miss her, but we found a great family for her...and then we are headed to the Gila Valley for 2 weeks during Christmas and then to find a house somewhere close to Lindon, Utah...probably Lehi or something...we don't know exactly yet,,,,but I will be in your neck of the woods!!
Post a Comment