I can't believe the days of going on canyon picnics, and warm days are almost gone!!!! On Labor Day, we packed up the family and headed up Mill creek Canyon for one last BBQ, picnic. It was really quite cold up there, but we had a fun time roasting hot dogs and marshmallows around the fire. Benji and Casey had fun going for a long walk/hike with us. I can't believe that this is the last Summer that James will be here for a while, he will be leaving for his Mission in June. Wow....I guess we'll take advantage of every little thing we can!!
October 16, 2010
Goodbye Summer..........................
Another Amazing Post Brought To You By
jen hulet
at
8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Love your pics I miss summer already! Im not ready for winter. Your kids are so cute James is so hilarious he makes me laugh I got to talk to him at grandmas a few weeks ago he is such a great kid!
Post a Comment