June 20, 2009
2 little birdies sittin' in a nest
Here are the final pictures of the baby birds who have been living in my front door wreath for the past month and 1/2. Out of 5 eggs 2 of them hatched. Which is pretty good since they're nest is an awkward place. They are just so cute! It has been kind of fun having them there!
Another Amazing Post Brought To You By
jen hulet
at
11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
That is so cute! I'm glad you all had a great celebration for James. What a cutie!
I love your new backgrounds... I might just have to change mine for July:). It is great to have Stephen home... it is fun to sit and visit with him. You only have 2years now and it will be your turn to be a missionary mom:)!!! You are welcome to come visit anytime!
Post a Comment