


We always love Super Bowl time. We have made it a tradition to go to Paul & Kathy's (My brother & sister in law)house for a party!James & Don really do like to watch the Football, however the rest of us just love the good food & the Great company, oh and did I mention the great food....Chili, hot wings, chips & salsa, Hot dogs
& popcorn! Paul & Kathy are the best at making every one feel comfortable. At the beginning of the game I think the Steelers were the favored team, but after all of their cheap shots & bad sportsmanship, the Cardinals soon become our favorite & you gotta love Warner & Fitzgerald. I think everyone loved putting on their 3D glasses so they could watch the Chuck preview!! Thanks Kathy & Paul for the fun memories!
February 2, 2009
Are You Ready For Some Football!!
Another Amazing Post Brought To You By
jen hulet
at
9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
The party looks like it was a lot of fun! I love the 3D glasses:). That's great that you were all able to get together for it!
I am convinced that you don't go to these parties for the football...because the Packers didn't even play:) But you are right...it was great food and excellent company. Love...Becky
Ha ha My bad I meant to say the steelers!! What canI say?
Post a Comment